- Develop and oversee affordable housing programs and opportunities.
- Develop and oversee an affordable, rental clearinghouse.
- Act as liaison between the Town and the Regional Housing Authority.
- Recommend to the Selectmen and Planning Board bylaw and regulatory changes necessary to implement affordable housing programs.
- Establish standards of eligibility for affordable housing in Chilmark.
- Recommend to the Community Preservation Fund Committee the use of funds raised from the Community Preservation Act.
- Perform such other duties as the Selectmen and/or Planning Board may determine in response to the need for affordable housing in Chilmark.
|Jessie A. Holtham||Administrative Assistant|
|Jim Feiner||Chair (Appointed by Planning Board)|
|Michelle Leonardi||Member (Appointed by Planning Board)|
|Jessica Roddy||Member (Appointed by Planning Board)|
|William Randol||Member (Appointed by Selectmen)|
|Andrew Goldman||Member (Appointed by Selectmen)|
|William N. Rossi||Member (Appointed by Selectmen)|