- June 1, 2021 All APPLICATIONS & PAYMENTS for beach passes will be online only.
- You will receive a email receipt at time of sale.
- Print this and USE IT to access Beach.
- The Beach Staff will have your actual sticker at the gate after it has been processed (usually the day after, except for weekends).
There will be limitations on your beach use this year due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and our State of Emergency. Check back for updates.
COVID-19 Travel Advisory
All visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts are advised to follow the Commonwealth’s new travel advisory as detailed at this LINK.
All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, are advised to quarantine for 10 days upon their arrival. (CURRENT AS OF JUNE 3, 2021)
Travelers in the following categories are exempt from this quarantine advisory:
- Travelers who have received a negative COVID-19 result on a test administered not more than 72 hours prior to their arrival in Massachusetts. Travelers may also test out of the quarantine advisory after arrival in Massachusetts, as long as they quarantine until receiving a negative test result.
- Anyone who is entering Massachusetts for fewer than 24 hours
- Anyone who is returning to Massachusetts after being out of the State for fewer than 24 hours
- Workers who enter Massachusetts to perform critical infrastructure functions (as specified by the Federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) during required commuting to or from work and while at work.
- Travelers who are fully vaccinated (i.e. who have received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines OR who have received a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, 14 days or more ago) and who do not have symptoms.
All travelers are encouraged to consult and follow the CDC’s guidelines and requirements for travel.
The Commonwealth has made great progress to slow the spread of COVID-19 and gradually re-open the economy, and all visitors and returning residents have a responsibility to help us keep transmission levels as low as possible.
Click HERE to Purchase 2021 Beach Stickers
Search by Topic:
- Vehicle Stickers and Walk-On Passes are sold to access Lucy Vincent Beach between June 1st and Sept. 15th. Before and after these dates a sticker or pass is not needed in order to access the beach.
- Vehicle Stickers and Walk-On Passes are sold to access Squibnocket Beach between June 15th and Labor Day. Before and after these dates a sticker or pass is not needed in order to access the beach.
- To park a car at Squibnocket beach a valid beach Sticker for that beach must be on the left (driver's) rear window of the car.
- To park at Lucy Vincent beach, a valid beach Sticker for that beach must be on the right (passenger) rear window of the car.
- Only one Sticker per house per car can be at the beach on any given day.
- To obtain a Sticker, everyone must complete an application card with the exact address, present a car registration (rental cars must show key ring data) and pay the fees. Payment can be in cash or by check made out to Town of Chilmark.
- Leased addresses must be identical to address on application cards. If the secondary address, such as a Guest House, does not match the name on the computer screen, accept the secondary address and make a note of it in the Remarks field.
- Owners’ guests without leases must present a letter, which must be examined for accuracy, photocopied and filed.
- To pick up their Stickers, pre-registered tenants must sign for them and pick them up at the beach Sticker office.
- Upon payment, issue the Sticker and file check or place the cash and application card in the tray.
- To put beach Stickers for Lucy Vincent and Squibnocket on different cars, applicant must fill out and pay for two separate applications, one beach/car.
- Returned Stickers are filed in the Voided Sticker Book.
Lucy Vincent Beach
1 Day - Full Season
- To Walk-on to either Squibnocket or Lucy Vincent beach, a valid Walk-on pass for that beach is required for all Chilmark residents, their guests and tenants if they come by foot, on a bicycle or on a motorcycle.
- To obtain a Walk-on pass, everyone must complete an application card with the exact address, present a valid lease or letter and pay the fees. Payment can be in cash or by check made out to Town of Chilmark.
- Names of Walk-on users must appear on the back of the application card.
- A Walk-on pass includes the pass holder, two adults, children under 12, motorcycles and bicycles. Children under 12 have unlimited access with the Walk-on pass holder.
- There is a maximum of four (4) Walk-on passes per household.
- A Walk-on pass cannot be used for automobile parking.
Walk-on Pass / Fee
Lucy Vincent and Squibnocket Beaches
All beaches Walk-on
Maximum: 4 passes
The sticker office opens on June 1st.
You can now purchase stickers on line ONLY please see our home page and choose: