- June 1, 2023 - APPLICATIONS & PAYMENTS for beach stickers & passes may be made online or in-person at Chilmark Town Hall Beach Office, 401 Middle Road.
- You will receive a email receipt at time of on-line sale.
- Print this and USE IT for immediate access to the Beach.
- The Beach Staff will have your actual sticker at Lucy Vincent gate after it has been processed (usually the day after, except for weekends).
Beach stickers and passes may be purchased online
or in-person at the Chilmark Town Hall Beach Sticker Office, open 9am-12pm, 7 days a week at 401 Middle Road.
PARKING continues to be EXTREMELY LIMITED DURING CONSTRUCTION THIS Spring around the Town Hall.
Online purchases will receive an email receipt to be printed and used for access to the beach until stickers are processed.
Beach Staff will have stickers available at the gate after it has been processed, please allow up to 7 days for processing.
Search by Topic:
- Vehicle Stickers and Walk-On Passes are sold to access Lucy Vincent Beach between June 1st and Sept. 15th. Before and after these dates a sticker or pass is not needed in order to access the beach.
- Vehicle Stickers and Walk-On Passes are sold to access Squibnocket Beach between June 15th and Labor Day. Before and after these dates a sticker or pass is not needed in order to access the beach.
- To park a car at Squibnocket beach a valid beach Sticker for that beach must be on the left (driver's) rear window of the car.
- To park at Lucy Vincent beach, a valid beach Sticker for that beach must be on the right (passenger) rear window of the car.
- Only one Sticker per house is ever valid at one time.
- To obtain a Sticker, everyone must complete an application sheet with the exact address, present a car registration (rental cars must show key ring data), present a lease (if renting) and pay the fees.
- Payment can be in credit card, cash or by check made out to Town of Chilmark.
- Leased addresses must be identical to address on application cards. .
- Owners’ guests without leases must present a letter.
- VOIDED stickers must be returned to the sticker office.
Lucy Vincent Beach
1 Day - Full Season
- To Walk-on to either Squibnocket or Lucy Vincent beach, a valid Walk-on pass is required for all Chilmark residents, their guests and tenants if they come by foot, on a bicycle or on a motorcycle.
- To obtain a Walk-on pass, everyone must complete an application with the exact address, present a valid lease or letter and pay the fees. Payment can be by credit card, cash or check made out to Town of Chilmark.
- Names of Walk-on users must appear on the application.
- A Walk-on pass is good for the pass holder, and up to three adults.
- Walk-on pass holder may accompany an unlimited number of children under 12 years of age.
- There is a maximum of four (4) Walk-on passes per household.
- A Walk-on pass cannot be used for automobile parking.
Walk-on Pass / Fee
Lucy Vincent and Squibnocket Beaches
All beaches Walk-on
Maximum: 4 passes
The sticker office opens on June 1st. Office is staffed 7 days a week from 9:00 AM - Noon.
You can now purchase stickers on line: