Thank you for visiting the Chilmark Town Hall webpage for the Town Clerk's Office.
There are three options for registered voters to cast their ballot for the upcoming November 3, 2020 State Election:
Voters may VOTE BY MAIL
- DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR A MAILED BALLOT FOR THE NOVEMBER 3rd, 2020 STATE ELECTION IS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2020, 5PM.
- Go HERE to track your mailed ballot. The Chilmark Town Hall has two ballot drop boxes at the main entry to the Town Hall at 401 Middle Road. Instead of mailing your ballot to the Town Clerk, you may return your mailed ballot into one of these drop boxes.
Voters may VOTE EARLY IN-PERSON
- EARLY in-person voting will be held daily at the Chilmark Town Hall at 401 Middle Road from Saturday, October 17, 2020 to Friday, October 30, 2020
OCTOBER 2020 IN-PERSON EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE:
Saturday, October 17: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Sunday, October 18: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Monday, October 19: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Tuesday, October 20: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Wednesday, October 21: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Thursday, October 22: 8:00AM – 12:00PM & 4:00PM – 7:00PM
Friday, October 23: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Saturday, October 24: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Sunday, October 25: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Monday, October 26: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Tuesday, October 27: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Wednesday, October 28: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Thursday, October 29: 8:00AM – 12:00PM & 4:00PM – 7:00PM
Friday, October 30: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Voters may VOTE IN-PERSON ON THE DAY OF THE ELECTION
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020: 7AM-8PM
- Chilmark Community Center, 520 South Road
The last day and hours to register to vote for the November 3, 2020 election is: Saturday, October 24, 2020, 2-4PM and 7-8PM.
You may register to vote online here: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/OVR/
You may check your voter registration by following this link: AM I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If you need to contact the Town Clerk’s office, please email email@example.com or call 508-645-2107.
More information on voter registration, voting early or absentee, tracking your ballot and other important information may be found here: MA Election Division
|Jennifer L. Christy||Town Clerk / Records Access Officer (RAO)||(508) 645-2107|