Facility Rental Chart
|Community Center||Managed By||Contact|
Late August - Late June
|Town of Chilmark|
Late June - Late August
|Chilmark Town Affairs Council||Chilmark Community Center Summer Programs, email@example.com Rentals are not usually possible in July & August|
June 15 - Labor Day
Beach Superintendent, 509-645-2100 x 2137
Selectmen's Meeting Room:
Limited Availability, Monday - Friday
|Kitchenette and Lift available|
Town Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekends & Holidays, 8:00AM - 8:00PM
|Kitchenette and Lift available||Town Administrator, email@example.com|
Cancelation Fees (ALL Facilities)
Refunds for cancelations as follows:
- 31+ days prior: 100% refund
- 16-30 days prior: 75% refund
- 8-15 days prior: 50% refund
- 0-7 days prior: NO refund
Damage and Clean Up Deposit
|Community Center||$250 & $500||$100.00|
Selectmen's Meeting ROOM
At the conclusion of your event the Chilmark Community Center (CCC) should be left in better condition than you found it. This is a community asset. Not a rental venue. Please review the following checklist to use as a guideline when cleaning up after your event:
- Doors and windows should be shut and properly secured.
- All tables and chairs are to be wiped clean and neatly stacked and stored when dry, organized in the racks and put back in chair room. Please do not drag tables and chairs across the floor.
- All garbage must be removed from the premise at the end of your event. There are no trash cans on-site.
- All bathrooms must be cleaned and waste containers emptied.
- Kitchen must be left clean, including wiping down all counters, sinks, stove, refrigerator and freezer.
- All floors must be swept and rubber floors should be mopped/washed.
- All decoration items used (tape, tacks, pushpins, nails, etc.) must be completely removed from walls, ceilings, doors etc. at the end of your event.
- Police the outside grounds for any litter/debris left behind (such as cigarette butts, bottles, cups, napkins etc.) and dispose of them properly after your event has concluded.
- PLEASE REMEMBER that the CCC site is used extensively by small children. Leave it safe for them.
If you don't think you can comply with these guidelines, please seek a commercial rental venue instead of our community center.