Tim Carroll is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Chilmark Selectmen's Meeting
Time: Jun 16, 2020 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 920 9058 5477
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,92090585477# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,92090585477# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 920 9058 5477
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adopbTc6Me
BOARD of SELECTMEN
Finance Advisory Committee
June 16, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
1. Election of board officers: Chairman, Vice-Chairman, & Clerk
2. Financial Updates: FY2020 Local Revenue & RE/PP tax Collections, projections, and implications.
3. Superintendent of Schools: Request for a letter of support for application to the DOE for 1/12th operating budget using the statutory formula, if all towns do not approved the school budgets before June 30, 2020.
4. ATM & ATE: Thanks yous to the elections officers, constables and cleaning crew.
5. Selectmen's Meeting Schedule:
- June 30 - short meeting, COVID-19 & Finance updates on last day of FY.
- July 7 & 21 back to regular schedule. And as neccessary. Annual Appointments on July 7.
6. Town Hall Offices - Status (subject to BOH/Gov.Baker/CDC guidances)
- Department Head/Staff zoom meetings Tuesday & Thursday through July 2, Wednesdays starting on July 8.
- Town Hall continues to be operating "closed to the public" with remote services.
- June 22 start to allow public back into the town hall on an appointment basis.
- July 1 town hall open to the public with limitations; using Conference Room 1 or Selectmen's Meeting Room only through Phase 3.
- Some departments will continue to work remotely through Phase 3.
- Most departments will have flexible hours and work partially remotely to reduce the number of people in the town hall at any one time through Phase 3.
6. Town Boards, Committees, & Commissions: (subject to BOH/Gov.Baker/CDC guidances)
- All boards encouraged to meet via Zoom starting tomorrow.
- Hold at least one meeting on zoom before attempting a public hearing.
- Resumption of public hearings on July 13 based on the MVC procedures (subject to modifications in the next 2 weeks).
- Use of the Chilmark Community Center big room for all in-person public meetings of boards, when the pandemic situtation allows them to restart.
7. Minutes: May 5, 12, 19 & 21, 2020
8. Selectmen's Requests