1. Approval of Minutes of the Board of Selectmen
2. Updates from Fire Chief & Harbor Master on their October 28th STM articles. For Review.
3. Public Safety Buildings Committee - Owner's Project Manager (OPM) contract. For Approval.
4. Public Safety Buildings Committee - Update on Architect search. No Action Required.
5. Police - purchase of replacement cruiser & Selectmen's Approval to trade-in 2010 Explorer ...0594
6. Town Financial Policies - Town Administrator soliciting feedback from Selectmen on the existing policies from last meeting.
7. Planning Board - submission of Zoning Bylaw amendment after two public hearings. Homesite Housing (section 6.9) elimination of minimum 1 acre land size requirement.
8. Cemetery Commission - Notification of expansion at Abel's Hill Cemetery for burials. No Action Required.
9. Tri Town Ambulance - draft proposal from TTAC regarding the Dukes County Retirement Assessments previously paid by Chilmark: $ 282,176.95 (1996-2016). Funds held back from reimbursement to the three towns from Ambulance budget funds not expended in the fiscal year appropriated for: $166,783.52. For Discussion.
10. Basin Road Sidewalk Easement, Sidewalk Agreement, & Reimbursement of Legal Fees. For Approval.
11. Housing Committee - Lionette deed rider. For Approval.
12. Town Administrator updates, reappointemnt of MV COmmissioner Joan Malkin, & Rescheduling next Selectmen's Meeting to Monday December 16th 2019 5:00 PM.
13. Correspondence: MV Builders Association re; DRI Checklist, COMCAST pricing changes, ZBA decisions, Chris Murphy OYSTER concerns, Cape Light Compact - NEW PRICING for electricity
14. CALENDAR December 12 2nd & 3rd Grades biennial visit to Town Hall. 9:00 AM Selectmen greet.