THE CHILMARK REFUSE LOCAL DROP OFF
ON TABOR HOUSE ROAD IS OPEN!
DATES AND HOURS FOR LOCAL DROP OFF
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Daylight savings time
Sunday 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern standard time
LOCAL DROP OFF STICKERS AND COSTS
$10.00 each; Purchase 7 days/week July 1-September 18 at the Beach Sticker counter in Town Hall between 9:00 AM – 12 NOON or, at the Local drop Off on Tabor House Road during hours of operation.
$4.50/barrel, $2.50/half barrel of household trash until
June 30, 2005.
$4.00/barrel of household trash effective July 1, 2005;
No half barrels.
There will be an extra charge for metal objects.
LOCAL DROP OFF REFUSE SEPARATION GUIDELINES
1. Clear glass separate from all other glass.
2. Colored glass and plastic may be combined.
3. Household trash cannot include construction materials.
4. Keep newsprint separate from household trash.
5. Keep metal objects separate from household trash.
6. Keep cardboard separate from household trash and newsprint.
7. Hazardous waste will have the following dates and location for disposal:
HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
Location: Edgartown Waste Water Treatment Plant; Edgartown/West Tisbury Rd.
Dates/Time: July 16, 2005; August 20, 2005; October 15, 2005; 9:00 AM – 12 NOON.