Chilmark Planning Board
July 13, 2018
Present: Janet Weidner, Peter Cook, Rich Osnoss, John Eisner
Not Present: Chris MacLeod, Joan Malkin, Mitchell Posin
Public & Board/Comm. Members:
Staff: Jennifer Christy, Admin. Asst.
Meeting was called to order at 7:30AM
- North Tabor Farm Solar Array Proposal:
- Mr. Osnoss opened the meeting and stated that the members had gathered to refer the North Tabor Farm solar array proposal to the MV Commission for review based on the fact that the development proposal is within a previously designated Development of Regional Impact (DRI) and that the development is planned within the Roadside District DCPC on North Road in Chilmark.
- Ms. Weidner made a motion to refer the proposal to the MV Commission.
- Mr. Cook seconded the motion.
- The motion was voted unanimously to refer the proposal.
- There was a brief further discussion regarding the benefits of multi-use spaces and the schedule of upcoming meetings.
- Elias file documents & plans
- Peaked Hill Pastures Plan dated Jan 9, 2017 and file documents & plans
- Letter sent to Carlos Fragata re DEP Waterways license appl. #W18-5196
Meeting adjourned at 7:43AM. Minutes respectfully submitted by Jennifer L. Christy