Chilmark Planning Board
Jan. 8, 2018
Present: Joan Malkin, Janet Weidner, temporary Chairperson, Peter Cook, Chris MacLeod
Not Present: Mitchell Posin, Rich Osnoss, Chairperson, John Eisner
Public: Rob McCarron, Reid Silva
Staff: Jennifer Christy, Admin. Asst.
Meeting was called to order by the temporary chairperson, Janet Weidner, at 4:35 PM
- Form C Public Hearing: Carol Weichert, Map 4, Lot 13, dated November 17, 2017:
- Ms. Weidner opened the public hearing at 4:36PM and read the published advertisement of the public hearing.
- Ms. Christy notified the Board that the Board of Health reported that there were no issues with the proposal and the Conservation Commission had no comment on the plan. No other correspondence was received.
- Mr. Silva presented the plan to the Board members.
- Attorney McCarron reported that the plan was voted to be approved by at least 75% of the Spring Point Association.
- Mr. Coogan was present to represent the Association and they are in full support.
- There was no more discussion.
- The hearing was closed at 4:45PM.
- Ms. Weidner made a motion to approve the subdivision plan. The motion was seconded. The Board voted to approve the subdivision unanimously.
- There was no correspondence received.
- The minutes from Nov. 27, 2017 and December 11, 2017 were reviewed and approved with one change to the Nov. 27, 2017 minutes and with one change for the December 11, 2017 minutes.
- The subcommittee did not provide an update.
- Monday, January 22, 2018, 4:30PM
- Carol Weichert Subdivision Plan & Appl., Map 4, Lot 13, dated November 17, 2017
- Action Items for January 8, 2018 Meeting:
- Determine what the cost is of the MVC consultant work and whether the cost includes preparing for and appearing at the February 9, 2018 forum.
Meeting adjourned at 6:25 PM. Minutes respectfully submitted by Jennifer L. Christy