Chilmark Planning Board
Nov. 27, 2017
Present: Joan Malkin, Rich Osnoss, Chairperson, Janet Weidner, Peter Cook, Chris MacLeod, John Eisner
Not Present: Mitchell Posin
Public: Attorney Rob McCarron
Staff: Jennifer Christy, Admin. Asst.
Meeting called to order at 4:32 PM
- Waiver Request: Martha Cottle, Trustee Map 24, Lots 29.2, dated November 7, 2017:
- The written request for a waiver of disposal works permit request was reviewed.
- Mr. McCarron presented the case for the waiver of the permit.
- A motion was made to grant the waiver request of the subdivision condition that there be a permit for a septic system. The motion was seconded. All ayes.
- The Board reviewed the correspondence in the packet.
- The Board reviewed Mr. Dworsky’s request to amend the approved August 14th meeting minutes.
- The Board voted to add an amendment to the August 14, 2017 minutes to the end of the third bullet point on the first page.
- The minutes from Nov. 13, 2017 were reviewed and approved as written.
- The subcommittee did not provide an update.
- Monday, December 11, 2017, 4:30PM
- NO MEETING on Monday, December 25, 2017
- All Island Planning Board Meeting: December 4, 2017:
- Martha Cottle, Trustee Map 24, Lots 29.2 & 166 Plan Certificate of Endorsement
- Building Envelope Approval Certificate, Estate of Alida Stange, Map 33, Lot 47
- Building Envelope Approval Certificate, 15 Round Pond Realty Trust, Map 35, Lot 1.5
- Martha Cottle, Trustee Map 24, Lots 29.2 & 166 Soil Test results and plan showing test results & location.
- Action Items for December 11, 2017 Meeting:
- Gather the plan for the Muglia subdivision for the December 11, 2017 meeting
Meeting adjourned at 6:25 PM. Minutes respectfully submitted by Jennifer L. Christy