Chilmark Planning Board Subcommittee Meeting
Monday, December 11, 2017
Present: Janet Weidner, Chair, Joan Malkin, Peter Cook
Staff: Jennifer L. Christy
Meeting called to order at 3:28PM:
- Chilmark Master Plan: Menemsha Report, Part 2
- The subcommittee members reviewed the latest draft, dated December 7, 2017. Suggestions were made to increase clarity.
- Plans for a January 2018 forum were briefly discussed.
- Determine the time and date.
- Determine what will be physically available at the forum.
- Work on this with Adam Turner
- November 27, 2017 were not reviewed and approved as written.
- Subcommittee Meeting, December 13, 2017, 4PM
- Agenda item: Brewster Final Report
- Action Items for Dec. 13, 2017:
- Obtain final report from William Brewster.
- Could the final report be ready by the December 13th meeting?
- Prepare the Report, Part 2 for the BOS December 19th meeting (submit by Dec. 15th at 12noon).
- Action Items for Jan. 8, 2018:
- Arrange a public forum in January with Mr. Brewster.
- Put into calendar a notice to the community of the January 2018 forum.
- Action item for Spring 2018
- Plan to repeat forum for summer residents
- Menemsha Report Part 2 dated 12/7/2017
Minutes respectfully submitted by Jennifer L. Christy