Chilmark Planning Board
Sept. 25, 2017
Present: Joan Malkin, Rich Osnoss, Chairperson, Janet Weidner, Peter Cook, Chris MacLeod
Not Present: Mitchell Posin, John Eisner
Public: Rob McCarron, Reid Silva, Martha Cottle, Deb Hancock
Staff: Jennifer Christy, Admin. Asst.
Meeting called to order at 4:32 PM
- Continued PUBLIC HEARING: Martha Cottle, Trustee Map 24, Lots 29.2 & 166
- Mr. Osnoss opened the continued public hearing at 4:33PM.
- Mr. Silva made a request to withdraw without prejudice the special permit application.
- The Board accepted the withdrawal.
- The Board read the letter submitted by Thomas & Judy Bracken dated Sept. 11, 2017.
- There was no more discussion.
- Mr. Osnoss closed the public hearing.
- The Board voted to accept the withdrawal of the special permit application without prejudice.
- Mr. Silva described, in a preliminary discussion, the plan going forward.
- Keith L. Emin Subdivision Plan, Map 13, Lot 10.2:
- The Board signed the approved plan and certificate of approval.
- Request for Lot 1 (29 Welles Way) Release from William J. Hawkins of (in the original 1996 subdivision for William W. & Carolyn Y. Eddy at Map 25, Lot 6.1)
- The Board reviewed the Lot Release document.
- The Board unanimously voted to approve the release of Lot 1.
- The Board signed the Lot Release certificate.
- The subcommittee updated the other Board members on the status of the Menemsha planning.
- The minutes from Sept. 11, 2017 were reviewed and approved as amended.
- Monday, Oct. 23, 2017, 4:30PM
- Martha Cottle, Trustee Map 24, Lots 29.2 & 166 Plan
- Keith L. Emin Subdivision Plan, Map 13, Lot 10.2
- Lot 1 (29 Welles Way) Release from William J. Hawkins
Meeting adjourned at 5:30 PM. Minutes respectfully submitted by Jennifer L. Christy