Chilmark Planning Board Subcommittee Meeting
Monday, August 7, 2017
Present: Janet Weidner, Chair, Joan Malkin, Peter Cook
Staff: Jennifer L. Christy
Meeting called to order at 3:00PM:
- Discussion occurred about the division of responsibility in Menemsha area.
- Discussion occurred about how the Master Planning process may assist in the structuring of responsibility in Menemsha.
- The subcommittee reviewed the draft report produced by Ms. Weidner and reviewed the distributed ‘Break Out’ reports distributed via email on July 25, 2017.
- The members agreed to review the draft documents provided by Ms. Weidner before the next meeting.
- Menemsha Master Plan Consultant:
- Ms. Christy updated the subcommittee on the plan for Adam Turner to meet with the subcommittee to address the preliminary findings of the consultant.
- Menemsha Master Plan: Max King’s VTA Bus #12 Map Discussion:
- Ms. Christy informed the subcommittee that Ms. King has worked with Tim Carroll to complete the poster/signs.
- The minutes from July 24th, 2017 were reviewed and approved with changes.
- August 18, 2017, 9AM: Subcommittee Meeting
- Sept. 11, 2017, 3PM: The subcommittee asked that Ms. Christy please contact Mr. Turner far in advance of the meeting to see if there are documents that can be received by the subcommittee meeting to review in advance of September 11.
- August 30, 2017, 9AM: Subcommittee Meeting
Adjourned at 4:07PM.
Minutes respectfully submitted by Jennifer L. Christy