Chilmark Planning Board Subcommittee Meeting
Monday, July 24, 2017
Present: Janet Weidner, Chair, Joan Malkin, Peter Cook
Staff: Jennifer L. Christy
Meeting called to order at 4:00PM:
- Menemsha Master Plan Consultant:
- Ms. Christy updated the subcommittee on the progress of the consultant, William Brewster.
- Mr. Brewster visited Menemsha for a second visit on July 20, 2017 and will provide preliminary findings to Adam Turner.
- It was suggested that August 29, 30, 31 or Sept. 1 would be good dates for Adam Turner to meet with the subcommittee to address the preliminary findings of the consultant.
- Menemsha Master Plan: Max King’s VTA Bus #12 Map Discussion:
- The subcommittee asked Ms. Christy to make the itemized invoice available to Chairperson Osnoss at the next Planning Board Meeting for approval.
- The total cost was quoted as $905.00
- The subcommittee discussed ridership observations.
- Ms. Christy was asked to inquire with Angie Grant about data for ridership for the park ‘n ride bus.
- Ms. Christy reported on trash at harbor/beach areas in other towns and how things are working in Menemsha.
- Ms. Christy reported on a conversation with Mr. Karlinsky who manages the refuse in Menemsha.
- Ms. Christy was asked to invite Mr. Karlinsky to visit the subcommittee in the fall with any kinds of notes he has taken over the summer and conclusions he may have.
- The minutes from July 10th, 2017 were reviewed and approved as written.
- August 7, 2017, 3PM
- Meeting at end of August, Beginning of September with Adam Turner, MVC TBD
- Sept. 11, 2017, 3PM (tentatively at 10 Tilton Cove Way)
Adjourned at 4:29PM.
Minutes respectfully submitted by Jennifer L. Christy