Chilmark Planning Board
July 10, 2017
Present: Joan Malkin, Rich Osnoss, Chairperson, Janet Weidner, Peter Cook, Mitchell Posin, John Eisner
Not Present: Chris MacLeod
Public: Candace Nichols
Staff: Jennifer Christy, Admin. Asst.
Meeting called to order at 4:32 PM
- Continued PUBLIC HEARING: David Damroth Form C Subdivision, Map 11, Lots 54.4 & 54.5
- Mr. Osnoss opened the public hearing at 4:33PM.
- Attorney Candace Nichols was present and identified an issue she has with the plan for the subdivision. She stated it does not show the dimensions of the setbacks, buffer zones and no-cut zones. She asked that the widths be identified on the plan.
- Ms. Malkin asked Ms. Christy to alert Mr. Damroth and Mr. Hoehn to the comment from Ms. Nichols..
- Ms. Weidner made a motion to continue the meeting to July 24, 2017. The motion was seconded and voted by Mr. Eisner, Mr. Osnoss, Mr. Posin and Ms. Weidner.
- Ms. Christy was asked to please inform Ms. Nichols if the July 24, 2017 meeting will be continued without taking testimony before July 24th.
- The subcommittee updated the other Board members on the status of the Menemsha map.
- Mr. Eisner inquired whether there would need to be accommodations made to increase accessibility of the map, such as braille.
- The subcommittee informed the other members that the Board of Selectmen will be viewing the map at their meeting on July 11, 2017.
- The minutes from June 26, 2017 were reviewed and approved as written.
- Ms. Malkin requested that the Form A procedure document be amended to reflect the need for consideration of a case of a Form A, in a previously approved definitive subdivision, and the need to determine if the Form A is in fact a completely new Form C or is a candidate for a modification of a Form C process.
- The memo from MVC re Public Hearing on Squibnocket ZBL amendment conformance vote on June 22nd, 2017 was reviewed.
- Monday, July 24, 2017, 4:30PM
- David A. Damroth Form C definitive subdivision, Map 11, Lots 54.4 & 54.5 Plan
- Form C Procedure
Meeting adjourned at 5:30PM PM. Minutes respectfully submitted by Jennifer L. Christy