Park & Recreation Committee Agenda
Thursday, August 17, 2017 @ 8:00 AM
- Open Public Hearing to receive comment on the proposed amendment to the Menemsha Bulkhead Rules & Regulations.
- Review and approve draft 7/21/17 meeting minutes.
- Lot 1 A : John Armstrong fishing shack interviews.
- Tim Broderick: 8:20-8:35
- Wes Brighton: 8:40-8:55
- Jesse Burton: 9:00-9:15
- Thursday, Sept. 21 @ 8:00 am: If not done on Aug. 17, deliberate and designate new tenant. Occupancy date TBD pending transfer of shack ownership to the Town. This lease will be for the remainder of 2017 and 2018.
- 2017 Lot Leases: Stanley’s still outstanding.
- Review 2018 lot lease application form and timing. Goal: Have all leases executed in December 2017 for calendar year 2018.
- September 13, 2017: Mail packages to all tenants.
- Thursday, October 12, 2017: All applications due to town hall.
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 @ 8:00 am: Review applications and make arrangements for interviews – if needed.
- October 20 – November 15: Conduct interviews – if necessary.
- Thursday, November 16 @ 8:00 am: deliberate, award lots, mail out lease packages.
- Thursday, December 14: All executed leases and payments due to town hall.
- Thursday, December 21 @ 8:00 am: Review all leases and recommend for Selectmen signatures.
- Old business. Discuss Bulkhead lot site visits.
- New business.
- Time will be reserved for topics the Chair did not reasonably anticipate.
Schedule next meeting—Thursday, September 21 @ 8:00 AM