Park & Recreation Committee Agenda
Thursday, June 8, 2017 @ 8:00 AM
- Review and approve draft 5/11/17 meeting minutes.
- 8-acre Town lot behind the land fill—Map 13 Lot 35: Memo sent to Selectmen with P&R endorsement of fishing gear storage use and suggesting alternative means of access be explored.
- Lot 1 A : Update John Armstrong fishing shack donation to the Town. Review draft application form and timing.
- 2017 Lot Leases: Sent to all tenants except John Armstrong. Received 2 executed leases and payments thus far -- Betsy and Alec.
- Park & Recreation formal request for a $20,000 CPA fund appropriation to restore Town-owned fishing shacks and/or bring wiring up to power code—as needed. For review at June 21 CPA Meeting @ 6:00 PM.
- Discuss possible bulkhead lot availabilities.
- Review 2018 lot lease application form and timing. Goal: Have all leases executed in December 2017 for calendar year 2018.
- Review proposed amendment to Bulkhead Rules and Regulations # 7.
- Old business.
- New business.
- Time will be reserved for topics the Chair did not reasonably anticipate.
- Schedule next meeting—2nd Thursday, July 14 @ 8:00 AM.