Park & Recreation Committee Agenda
May 11, 2017 @ 8:00 AM
- Review and approve draft 4/13/17 meeting minutes.
- Discuss 8-acre Town lot behind the land fill—Map 13 Lot 35: Use, power needs, water?, timing.
- Lot 1 A : Update John Armstrong fishing shack donation to the Town.
- Selectmen Update: Town-owned fishing shack on lot 3 A (Donald Poole’s lot). Cost to upgrade wiring: $2,095.
- Discuss Town-owned fishing shack(s): Park & Recreation request for a $20,000 CPA fund appropriation to restore and bring wiring up to power code—as needed.
- Discuss possible bulkhead lot availabilities.
- Review draft application form for a bulkhead lot request.
- Old business.
- New business.
- Time will be reserved for topics the Chair did not reasonably anticipate.
- Schedule next meeting—2nd Thursday, June 8 @ 8:00 AM?