CHILMARK HISTORICAL COMMISSION
TUESDAY, JUNE 20, 2017 @ 4:00 PM
- Meeting minutes: Review April 18, 2017 meeting minutes.
- Discuss Great House Plaque: Perhaps “Site of the Pre-revolutionary War “Great House”.
- Mid-20th century houses: Review the Assessors list of houses built in the 1950’s and 1960’s and Planning Board update on Master Plan additions.
- Meet with Planning Board Monday, June 26 @ 4:30 PM: The Planning Board would like to discuss your request to include six mid-20th Century houses in the Master Plan as Town Historic Resources.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017 @ 5:00 PM Guest Speaker at the Library: The Historical Commission is sponsoring a lecture given by David Foster about his new book documenting the ecological history of the island titled: “A Meeting of Land and Sea”.
David is the director of the Harvard forest, an internationally renowned expert on long-term ecological study and a summer resident in West Tisbury.
- Sheriff’s Meadow Tour: Mayhew Mitchell House; Quansoo Farm: Date:
- Planning Board Meeting: Monday, June 26 @ 4:30 PM: You were invited by the Planning Board to discuss adding the six mid-20th century houses to the Town’s Master Plan.
- Other old business or new business.
- Schedule Next Meeting: