CHILMARK HISTORICAL COMMISSION
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016 @ 4:00 PM
- Meeting minutes: Review September 20, 2016 meeting minutes.
- Catherine Fuller, The Great House demolition: Discuss next steps. The six-month time period to find an alternative solution expires October 7, 2016.
- MV Museum $31,512 CPA Appropriation from April 2014 Annual Town Meeting: Town voters approved this amount to replace the slate roof, chimney and add structural support. Subsequent Museum research indicates the original roof was made of cedar shingles rather than slate. The original article specified a slate roof. They are asking the Town to re-appropriate the same amount for a cedar shingle roof.
- Other old business or new business.
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, November 15 @ 4:00 PM.