CHILMARK HISTORICAL COMMISSION
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2015 @ 5:30 PM
- Meeting Minutes: Review July 21, 2015 meeting minutes.
- Peter Rodegast: Review proposed renovations for the historic Vytlacil house on Squibnocket Road.
Historic resource # 34: “Captain Hilliard Mayhew-Vytlacil house; 18th century, west side Squibnocket Road (: 3 Richard L. Burt)”.
- Brian Cioffi: Discuss paving the parking area at the Menemsha Schoolhouse—now Police Station.
- Download August 19 @ 5:00 Library Speaker: Adam Moore, Sheriff’s Meadow Foundation; packed room; 21 visitors to the site.
- Squibnocket Pond District Advisory Committee (SPDAC): Thank Steve for volunteering to be the Commission’s representative following in John’s footprints. This is a special committee created by the Planning Board to oversee proposed construction projects in the Squibnocket Pond Zoning District (Article 12 of the Zoning Bylaws).
- Discuss finding new members:
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 @ 5:00 PM.