CHILMARK HISTORICAL COMMISSION
TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2015 @ 5:30 PM
- Meeting Minutes: Review May 19, 2015 meeting minutes.
- Update: Wed., August 19 @ 5:00 Library Speaker: Adam Moore, Sheriff’s Meadow Foundation will explain the historic restoration of the Mayhew, Mitchell, Hancock house on Quansoo Farm. There will be a tour of the house the following morning at 9:00 am—meet at the Library. See Spring 2015 Newsletter.
- Squibnocket Pond District Advisory Committee (SPDAC): This is a special committee created by the Planning Board to oversee proposed construction projects in the Squibnocket Pond Zoning District (Article 12 of the Zoning Bylaws).
John Flender has represented the Historical Commission for many years and has decided to step down. We will need a replacement to represent the Historical Commission.
- Discuss finding new members:
- Vytlacil house on Squibnocket Road:
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 @ 5:30 PM.