CONSERVATION COMMISSION AGENDA 10/04/17 @ 12:30 PM
Site Visits 10/3 @ 12:30 PM
- 12:30 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; JOAN HUGHES FOR MARGARET WAITZKIN; 6 Ocean View Farm Rd.; AP 25-113: Upgrade the 3-bedroom septic system in a location that is 73 feet from a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. They also want to expand the house footprint for additional living space. Approximately 368 sq. ft. of the expanded footprint is within the 100-foot buffer zone of an
isolated wetland. The closest activity is 58 feet from the wetland edge. A buried oil tank will also be removed from underneath the house.
- 12:40 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; REID SILVA FOR WARREN SPECTOR; 96 Squibnocket Farm Rd.; AP 37-4: Construct a retaining wall, fence and install landscaping within the buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. The closest activity is 70 feet from the wetland edge.
- 12:50 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; REID SILVA FOR GREAT ROCK BIGHT LTD. PARTNERSHIP; off Brickyard Rd.; AP 9-2.7: Install a domestic water well and a below-ground water line in the buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. The well is approximately 21 feet from the wetland edge. Directional boring will be used for the water line within 50 feet of the wetland and place the water line 12 feet below grade. The remainder of the water line trench will be dug with an excavator and one-foot bucket.
- 1:00 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; REID SILVA FOR TWO SISTERS REALTY TRUST; 35 Harlock Pond Rd.; AP 1-12: Construct a driveway, install a water well, buried waterline and utilities within the buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland and within the Riverfront Area. The closest activity is approximately one foot from the wetland edge. There will be130 sq. ft. of disturbance for the lines and 340 sq. ft. of temporary disturbance within the first 100 feet of the Riverfront Area. There will be 10 sq. ft. of disturbance for the lines and 1,470 sq. ft. of temporary disturbance within the second 100 feet of the Riverfront
Area. The entire project including the proposed house and garage are within NHESP jurisdiction.
- POSSIBLE DISCUSSION BARBARA LAMPSON FOR LINDA GREENBERG ENFORCEMENT ORDER; 12 Larsen Lane North Fork, AP 27.1-217: When reviewing photos of the site with the fill removed it was evident three trees--one of which was substantial--were removed when the neighbor’s land was cleared in the stream buffer zone. The Commission asked for a recommendation to replace the trees in their existing locations.
- DISCUSSION AMENDED SE 12 – 481; Doctor’s Creek: In 2005 an Order was issued to Jane Wilkie allowing the use of Glyphosate (Rodeo) to manage phragmites infestation in Dr.’s Creek. The Order was amended in 2007 to expand the limit of work east of Dr’s. Creek.
Meeting Minutes: 9/6/17.
Order of Conditions Waitzkin; SE 12 - ???; AP 25-113 (if voted).
Order of Conditions Spector; SE 12 - ???; AP 37-4 (if voted).
Order of Conditions Great Rock Bight; SE 12 - ???; AP 9-2.7 (if voted).
Order of Conditions Two Sisters Rlty. Tr.; SE 12 - ???; AP 1-12 (if voted).
- NEXT MEETING: Next Meeting October 18 @ 12:30 PM
Discussion with Planning Board on proposed re-route for the bus U-Turn on Basin Road.