CONSERVATION COMMISSION AGENDA 6/7/17 @ 12:30 PM
Site Visits Day of Meeting @ 12:00 Noon
- 12:30 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; KEITH GAZAILLE FOR JEROME AND CAROL KENNEY; 45 Beach Rd.; AP 2-3: This is a Notice of Intent for an Ecological Restoration Limited Project to initiate a multi-year aquatic management program for the Kenney’s fresh water pond. The plan intends to manage nuisance aquatic vegetation and algae using techniques of pond aeration, introducing natural bacteria additives to reduce the accumulation of organic material and internal nutrients, the application of buffered alum (Polyaluminum Chloride—PAC) to inactivate nutrients (such as Phosphorus and other particulate matter) and the introduction of pond dye to limit
- 12:40 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; REID SILVA FOR GREAT ROCK BIGHT LTD. PARTNERSHIP; Brickyard Rd.; AP 9-2.8: Trench and install underground utilities within an existing roadway shoulder. A portion of the trenching will take place within the 100-foot buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. The closest activity is approximately 10 feet from the wetland edge.
- POSSIBLE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE (COC) SE 12 – 24; Plot # 5; Cemetery Rd.; AP 8-16: An Order was issued in 1980 to dig out a lily pond in a drainage swale. The pond was installed in accordance with the records with the exception it was installed on the neighbor’s property.
MACC gave the following direction for issuing the Certificate. All conditions have been met:
- The COC acknowledges the work was done on the wrong property.
- The impact to the resource area is no greater than if it were installed on the correct lot.
- The neighbor and owner of the lot with the pond has provided a letter of acceptance.
- The COC must be filed in the chain of title for the applicant’s lot with the Order of Conditions: Book 374 Page 525.
Meeting Minutes: 5/17/17.
Order of Conditions Kenney; SE 12 - ???; AP 2-3 (if voted).
Order of Conditions Great Rock Bight Ltd. Partnership; AP 9-2.8 (if voted).
Certificate of Compliance SE 12 – 24; Rabban; AP 8-16 (if voted).
- NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, June 21 @ 12:30 PM