COMMUNITY PRESERVATION COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2014 @ 6:00 PM
- Review September 17, 2014 meeting minutes.
- Review October 20, 2014 Special Town Meeting Warrant:
- $50,000 CPA Affordable Housing Reserve Funds to replenish the rental assistance program.
- $65,000 to partial fund the renovation of the original, historic section of Town Hall.
- Review requests for CPA funds—for consideration at the April 2015 Annual Town Meeting.
- Dan Waters; MV Museum. (Oct. 21 Historical Commission Review)
- John Best; MV Regional High School. (Park & Rec. Committee review?)
- Projected FY 2016 CPA reserve fund amounts.
- Review current CPA fund reserve amounts.
- Other old, new business.
- Next Meeting: Public Hearing: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 @ 6:00 PM.
- Receive public comment on proposed April 2015 Annual Town Meeting CPA fund requests.
- Discuss and vote on recommendations for voter consideration.