COMMUNITY PRESERVATION COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 @ 6:00 PM
- 6:00 Public Hearing: To receive comment on the two proposed CPA warrant Articles for the fall Special Town Meeting:
- Chilmark Housing Committee: To see if the Town will vote to appropriate from the Affordable Housing Reserve Fund the sum of $50,000.00 to continue funding the Chilmark Housing Year-Round Rental Conversion Program, managed by the Dukes County Regional Housing Authority.
- Board of Selectmen: To see if the Town will vote to appropriate from the Historic Preservation Reserve Fund the sum of $65,000.00 to fund the exterior renovation of the original, historic Town Hall building.
- Review July 16, 2014 meeting minutes.
- Follow up on all CPA appropriation agreements for the April 28,Annbual Town Meeting approved articles:
- Other old or new business.
- Next Meeting: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 @ 6:00 PM.
- Review 2015 Annual Town Meeting CPA fund requests (if any are received).