Chilmark Beach Committee
April 14th, 2009
Present: Pam Bunker, Martina Mastromonaco, Steve McQuiggan , Kristin Maloney & Jim Glavin (DECA)
1. Meeting called to order 5:00pm.
2. Discussion about new beach shed. Getting rid of old shed, Shellfish Dept. expressed an interest about getting the old shed. Discussion of timeline: disconnect electricity, move existing shed, when the parking lot gets graded there will be a layer of gravel placed where the new shed will stand.
3. Committee voted to approve for Jim Glavin to move existing shed, grade under shed and place a layer of gravel down.
4. Martina has summer help arriving and will move wheelchair this weekend. It was discussed using existing shed as storage instead of renting a “Pod”. The committee decided if another department would like shed they must pay for the moving costs.
5. Martina proposed new sticker colors. She will review line item $ in operating budget to see if there’s enough $ to cover more of a color variety $100.00 extra to have access to more colors.
6. Voted to adjourn 6:30pm.