Chilmark Beach Committee
March 19th, 2009
Present: Clarissa Allen, Pam Bunker, Martina Mastromonaco, Steve McQuiggan , Kristin Maloney & Wayne Iacono
1. Meeting called to order 5:00pm.
2. Voted to approve minutes from Jan.22, 2009 & Feb. 19, 2009.
3. Discussion about new beach shed. Cole Powers needs to be contacted to set up electric service. Martina will look into renting a “Pod” to store current equipment while shed is being installed.
4. Shed was approved by the Zoning Board of Appeals.
5. Reviewed employee evaluations and discussed with Martina about modeling evaluations more particular to job descriptions. Personnel Board instructed all seasonal boards to model their own evaluations and make sysinct. (sp?)
6. Martina will be mailing out “Sticker mail in program cards around April 4, 2009.
7. Martina reviewed her punch list: Hiring, Inn placards, mail-in program, grading of the road.
8. Pam left meeting at 5:50pm
9. Shed will be taken apart by high school building trades, floor is rotten , roofing boards will be salvaged and used as shelving in the new shed.
10. Voted to adjourn 6:45pm.