Chilmark Beach Committee
December 27th, 2008
Present: Clarissa Allen, Pam Bunker, Wayne Iacono, Martina Mastromonaco, Steve McQuiggan & Kristin Maloney
1. Meeting called to order 5:00pm
2. Discussion of budget breakdown
3. Superintendant decreased hours of staff for June to cut budget. Committee told Martina (Superintendant) did a good job decreasing budget without compromising safety.
4. Committee discussed expense line items.
5. Committee voted to approve the proposed budget for FY2010 which will be presented to the Finance Committee.
6. Tea Lane Nursery offered left over Christmas trees to help prevent erosion. Committee will utilize and stake the trees along with the snow fencing to catch sand and hope to build the dune up some before the big cliff.
7. Next meeting will be January 22, 2009 5:00pm
8. Voted of adjourn 6:30pm.