Chilmark Beach Committee
October 30th, 2008
Present: Clarissa Allen, Pam Bunker, Kristin Maloney, Martina Mastromonaco & Steve McQuiggan, W. Iacono
1. Meeting called to order 6:30pm
2. Committee discussed upon completion of the beach staff performance evaluation, the committee will complete the evaluation of the beach superintendent.
3. Committee member presented building sketches of the proposed new shack; the footprint will be 4 ft longer than the present shack. The quote from the high school is $3,700. A building permit will be applied for and being on the site review committee will take place.
4. Chairperson suggested using the Library shed over behind the police station instead of building a new shed.
5. A warrant article will be drafted to purchase shed from the high school building department.
6. Voted to adjourn meeting 7:30pm