Board of Assessors Wednesday August 18, 2010
- The Board voted to approve the minutes from August 4, 2010.
- The Board voted to approve two motor vehicle abatement applications.
- The Board signed the monthly abatement listing.
- The Board signed one departmental bill.
- Cartogarphics, our mapping company, proposed to host the town values and maps on-line. We have not had a demand from our taxpayers to display this information on-line or warrant the extra expense to the town. The Board voted unanimously to deny this request.
- The motion was made to adjourn, seconded and passed unanimously. Meeting adjourned at 11:15 am.
Present: L. Jason Jr., & E. Oliver