1. What is the tax rate? The FY2005 tax rate is $1.96 per thousand.
2. How many parcels in town? There are 2,409 parcels in town; 2,278 of which are taxable.
3. How many houses in town? There are approximately 1420 houses in town.
4. How do I obtain a copy of a property record card?
Property record cards (a.k.a.. Field cards) can be found & copied at the Assessors office. The fee for this information is $.25 a pg. To have this information faxed is $3.50 for the 1st pg. and $ 1.50 for any additional pgs.
5. How do I obtain a copy of the entire town’s data?
A copy of the town’s data may be obtained by requesting the information via e-mail, fax , or written request through the mail. This information may be e-mailed back or put on a data disc for $25.00. If you need this information printed on mailing labels, the fee is $45.00.